District MDM Office
- To provide hot cooked meal to children.
- To improve nutritional status of children.
- To encourage poor children belonging to disadvantaged sections, to attend school more regularly & help them concentrate on classroom activities, thereby increasing the enrollment, retention & attendance rates.
- To Decrease the drop out ratio of the students in school.
- Supervision for implementation of new menu for MDM.
- MDM Kendra Inspection for effective implementation of scheme.
- Effective implementation of “Dudh Sanjivani Yojana” to the benificiaries of Modasa taluka in which 200ml/day ilaichi abd mango flavoured milk is given to benificiaries 5 days/week.
- Reconciliation of expenditure statements received from Talukas and submission to Commissioner office, Gandhinagar.
- D.C. bills verification and submission to A.G., Rajkot.
- Webpage monthly and annual data entry.
- Paybill & contingency bill preparation.
- Allocation of ration to MDM kendra as per students beneficiaries.
- Bill Payment for FCI, Ahmedabad and District Civil Supplies corporation, Patan.
- Recruitment of 1 district level district co-coordinator vacancy based on 11 month contact system.
- Recruitment of 7 taluka level MDM supervisor vacancy based on 11 month contact system.
District MDM office, Jilla Seva Sadan, Arvalli
Phone No. :02774-250210